Application for NSIA Recruitment 2020/2021 Graduate & Exp. Job Vacancies has commenced as the portal is now opened for 2020 applicants, this article is, however, published to serve as a guide for you to apply online.
We’re going to show you how to apply for Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) 2020 jobs in Nigeria, so if you’re ready to learn how to shape your career, then you’ll have to keep reading To see how NSIA recruitment registration is done.
Filling NSIA Recruitment Application Form online is very easy to fill. However, NSIA’s recruitment processes are simple and clear. I’ll like you to understand the things you’ll have to put into consideration before filling the form.
About Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA)
The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (“NSIA” or “The Authority”) is an agency of the Federation set up to manage funds in excess of budgeted hydrocarbon revenues. Its mission is to play a leading role in driving sustained economic development for the benefit of all Nigerians through building a savings base for the Nigerian people, enhancing the development of Nigeria’s infrastructure, providing stabilization support in times of economic stress.
Applications are invited for the following positions below:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (prepared as an MS Word Document and saved with your full names) to: email@example.com
In addition, candidates for these roles must possess the following attributes:
- Proven leadership and influencing skills.
- Excellent networking skills, particularly relationship-building, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of the NSIA mandate, regulations, and operating environment.
All positions are based in Abuja, Nigeria. The roles are open to Nigerians within and outside the country who have completed the National Youth Service Programme. Women are strongly encouraged to apply for any of the positions on offer.
- The role is open to Nigerians within and outside the country who have completed the National Youth Service Programme. Women are strongly encouraged to apply
- Interested candidates can view the NSIA Act on http://nsia.com.ng/
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.