Ntel Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – See today’s vacancies Here at www.ntel.com.ng. Do you wish to be among those that will secure instant employment through Ntel Recruitment 2020 Form Portal? Have you ever had this dream of working with Ntel Nigeria? Do you want to advance your career and warn reasonable salary too?
If you just answered yes to the above Questions, then read every bit of information here about 2020 Ntel Recruitment Form.
Ntel Nigeria are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Store Supervisor
- To develop store strategies to increase customer acquisition, expand store traffic, meet sales & profitability goals and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of our retail outlets, including sales, staff, stock and resources management.
- Develop business strategies to increase customer acquisition, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Construct, forecast, and manage sales and service transactions at the retail points
- Generate leads through networking and other upselling techniques.
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Build, manage and lead a team of retail sales officers to generate revenue through the sales of ntel products
- Report on weekly sales and service activities, make data driven decisions and coach the team based on results.
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Additional store manager duties as needed
Ntel Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal Requirements
- Fluent in English
- First degree or equivalent in Marketing or a related field
- Minimum 5 to 7 years experience including:
- 2 to 3 years experience in supervisory role
- 4 years of retail & direct sales or marketing experience.
- Proficient in the use of relevant Microsoft office packages
- Professional Certification:
- Professional Certification in retail & direct sales or marketing is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of intel’s products and services
- Telecommunication business savvy
Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Problem Solving skills
- Attention to details
- Networking skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Result oriented
- Customer Service skills
- Communication skills
- Listening skills
- Selling skills
- Negotiating skills
- Persuasive skills
- Organisational skills
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Customer orientation
- Positive attitude
Quality / Technical Competencies:
- Computer & Information Technology Appreciation
How to Apply
To apply for Ntel Recruitment 2020/2021 all interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Closing Date