The NYSC 2018 Batch B Orientation Course is scheduled to commence in all NYSC Orientation Camps and Location/Addresses of Orientation Camps Nationwide are as follows:
- Commencement of Registration – on or before November, 2018.
- Cut-Off date for Registration – on or before 22nd November, 2018.
- Swearing – in Ceremony – on or before 23rd November, 2018.
- Official Closing Ceremony – on or before December, 2018.
B.) All prospective corps members slated for the 2018 Batch ‘B’ Stream I Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective Camps as stated on their Call-up Letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the Camp with their traveling Passport for Identification as well as their Transcript for verification.
C.) In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the Corps member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit, thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letters as many times as they want in the case of loss.
NYSC 2018 Batch B Stream I Orientation Course – Location and Addresses of Orientation Camps Nationwide
- Abia – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Umuna, Bende Local Government Area, Abia State.
- Adamawa – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Lapondo Road, Danmare, Girei Local Government Area, Adamawa State.
- Akwa Ibom – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikot Itie Udung, Nsit Atai Local Government Area, Akwa lbom State.
- Anambra – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Progressive Senior Secondary School, Umunya, Oyi Local Government Area, Anambra State.
- Bauchi – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, KM 60 Wailo in Ganjuwa Local Government Council, Bauchi State.
- Bayelsa – Kaiama Grammar School, Kaiama, Kolokoma – Opokuma Local Government Area, Bayelsa State.
- Benue – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp,Wanune, Wannune, Tarka Local Government Area, Kilometer 35 Makurdi Gboko Road, Benue State.
- Borno – College of Peace and Disaster Management, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Babbar – Ruga, Batsari Road, Katsina, Katsina State.
- Cross River – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Obubra, Obubra Local Government Area, Cross River State.
- Delta – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Former Martins TTC, Issele-Uku Aniocha North Local Government Area, Delta State.
- Ebonyi – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Macgregor College, Afikpo Local Government Area, Ebonyi State
- Edo – Okada Grammar School, Okada, Ovia North – East Local Government Area, Edo State.
- Ekiti – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ise – Orun/Emure Local Government Area, Ekiti State.
- Enugu – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Agwu, Agwu Local Government Area, Enugu State.
- FCT – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Bwari Area Council, FCT
- Gombe – NYSC Temporary Orientation Camp, Science Technical College, Amada, Kilometer 21, Gombe-Bauchi Highway, Near International Airport, Gombe State.
- Imo – NYSC temporary Orientation Camp, Former Girls Model Secondary School Eziama Obaire, Nkwerre Local Government Area Imo State.
- Jigawa I – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Opposite Army Barrack, Fanisau, Dutse Local Government Area, Jigawa State.
- Kaduna – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kaduna Abuja Road, Kaduna State.
- Kano – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kusala Dam, Karaye, Karaye Local Government, Kano State
- Katsina I – Youth Multi-purpose/NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mani Road, Katsina, Kastina State.
- Kebbi – NYSC Temporary Orientation Camp, Dakingari, Suru Local Government Area, Kebbi state.
- Kogi – NYSC Temporary Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba Local Government Area, Kogi State.
- Kwara – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Yikpata, Edu Local Government Area, Kwara State.
- Lagos – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, lyana – Ipaja, Agege, Lagos State.
- Nasarawa – Magaji Dan-Yamusa Permanent Orientation Camp Keffi Nasarawa State.
- Niger – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, (Former Abubakar, Dada Senior Secondary School), Paiko, Niger State.
- Ogun – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikenne Road Sagamu, Sagamu Local Government Area, Ogun State.
- Ondo – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikare – Akoko, Ikare-Akoko Local Government Area, Ondo State.
- Osun – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Aisu College Hospital Road. Ede, Ede North Local Government Area, Osun State
- Oyo – NYSC permanent Orientation Camp, Iseyin, Iseyin Local Government Area, Oyo State.
- Plateau – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mangu, Mangu Local Government Area, Plateau State.
- Rivers – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Nonwa – Gban, Tai Local Government Area, Rivers State.
- Sokoto – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Wamakko, Wamakko Local Government Area, Sokoto State.
- Taraba – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Sibre Airport Road, Jalingo, Taraba State.
- Yobe – College of Administration and Business Studies, Potiskum, Yobe.
- Zamfara – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Beside FRSC Office, Tsafe, Zamfara State.
NYSC 2018 Batch B Requirements for Registration
- Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line
- Statement of Result endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
- School Identity Card, including traveling Passport for Foreign-trained graduates.
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists and Optometrists are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
- Prospective Corps members should go to Camp with Functional Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN) to facilitate online payment of entitlements.
- In addition, each prospective corps member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
We believe this was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+