Hello, are among those that are waiting for NYSC Batch B 2019 Mobilization? Will you like us to guide you on how NYSC 2019 Batch B mobilization Registration? if yes then read further. The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is yet to announce the commencement of online registration for NYSC Batch B 2019 Mobilization of prospective corps members.
The online Registration of NYSC Batch B 2019 Prospective Corps Members will commence as soon as possible.
NYSC Batch B 2019 Mobilization Registration Procedure.
1. To register for NYSC 2019 Batch B mobilization is very essay, all you need to do is to visit the NYSC Online Registration Portal address via www.portal.nysc.org.ng
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on “Mobilization Batch B, 2019”
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
4. The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2019 Batch “A” and previous Batches but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
5. Do not thumbprint by proxy.
6. Apply for Name Correction on your dashboard.
7. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
8. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your Online Registration
9. Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
10. Connect with us at our Social Media platforms for latest updates.
NYSC Mobilization Time-Table For 2019 NYSC Batch B
|1||Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/prospective corps Members.||No Date Yet|
|2||Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs||No Date Yet|
|3||Submission of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs||No Date Yet|
|4||Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates||No Date Yet|
|5||Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers.||No Date Yet|
|6||Action by ICT Department||No Date Yet|
|7||Notification and Printing of Call-up Letters by PCMs||No Date Yet|
|8||Online Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions/Delivery of manual Call-up letters to Institutions||No Date Yet|
|9||Commencement of 2019 Batch “A” Orientation Course||No Date Yet|