Oando Oil And Gas Recruitment 2018/2019 Vacancies – There are current Job vacancy at the Oando Oil And Gas plc for various positions. Please read guidelines for procedures and links on how you can apply.
1.) Construction Manager
2.) Site HSE Officer
3.) Process Engineer
Other Related Jobs
Below are the Oando Application Guidelines:
- Click ‘Register” or “Sign Up”
- Enter your email address and please make sure it is a valid one.
- A link would be sent down to your inbox.
- Check and verify the link.
- You can sign on your Username and password.
- Change your password after logging in.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Click on the ‘Resume’
- Make sure you fill all the sections available and applicable to you.
For Vacancy Application
- Make sure your CV is completed if not, you will not be able to apply for any advertised vacancies.
- When you are done, click on “Apply now” or “vacancies” to apply for a specific role.
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Subject of the mail should be the desired job position.
Note: Candidates who meet these criteria and are ready to be interviewed and eventually reside in Onitsha.
NOTE:This application is going on online and will be ending on the 1st of October, 2018.