Are you looking for how to get Oando Plc 2019 Internship Competition Application Form? Have you came across this guide about the current ongoing Oando Plc Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy? If you would like to apply, then read further.
We have received numerous questions from people asking us about Oando Plc Recruitment 2019, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain Oando Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- How can I apply for Oando Plc Recruitment 2019 Exercise?
- Is the Oando Plc Recruitment 2019 Application Form out?
- When will 2019 Oando Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment start?
- I need Oando Plc Recruitment 2019 updates?
- How to apply for Oando Plc 2019 recruitment online jobs?
Applications are invited for:
Title: PR Internship Competition
Duration: 6 Months
Description of Contest Objectives
- Oando PLC (Contest Sponsors) initiated this competition to hire a PR intern. Out of the best PR plans shared from the entries, Oando PLC will select one PR Intern who will win a 6-month internship opportunity at Oando PLC Lagos office.
- Events from this contest will be announced and promoted on various Social Media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Oando Plc 2019 Internship Competition Eligibility
- Contestants must be 18 to 25 years on the date of entry into the contest.
- Contestants must be residents of Lagos, Nigeria.
- Organizations are not eligible to compete for the prize.
- Contestants must have a basic understanding of public relations.
- The individual submitting the entry will be considered to be the contestant and will be the only individual eligible to compete for the prize.
- Contestants must have a basic understanding of the media space in Nigeria.
- Contestants must have good written and oral skills.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the contest:
- Employees, interns, directors, and officers of Oando PLC or of any agencies, companies or entities involved in the administration, advertising, judging, creation, development, execution, and/or fulfillment of this contest, and the immediate family members (defined as spouse, recognized partner, parent, child, sibling, and spouse or “step” of each) and those living in the same household of each such individual.
Oando Plc 2019 Internship Competition Prize
- Grand Prize: An opportunity to work with the corporate communications team as a PR intern in the Lagos office of Oando PLC at the Wings Office Complex, Lagos.
- The winner will have to confirm the acceptance of the prize in an email reply within five working days. If the acceptance is not confirmed by the required date, the Contest Sponsors reserve the right to select an alternate winner.
- The Contest Sponsors shall have the right to change or terminate the activity immediately and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this activity and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Contest Sponsors or its agents.
- If one or more of these terms and conditions are void and invalid, this will not affect the validity of the remaining conditions.
- Any questions, complaints or comments about the activity can be made in writing and sent as an email to: email@example.com
Application Closing Date
5:00pm; 8th December 2019. (1st Stage)
5:00pm; 4th January, 2019. (2nd Stage)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc 2019 Civil Engineering Internship Programme & How to Apply
- KY Avalir Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018 Sales Executive Job Vacancy
- Crown Flour Mill Limited Recruitment 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme
- FHI 360 Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancies For Graduate & Exp. (31 Positions)