GreenLife Oasis is a full-service Business Development Consulting that specializes in employee empowerment, recruitment/human resources, agro services, and entrepreneurship training and development and we achieve these through our highly experienced professionals. We provide leading-edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support. We relieve you of managing your employees through human resource or staff outsourcing, grooming them to be productive, and align them with the culture of the organization to achieve the set goals and objectives. We help to match talents with openings, train and manage them using technology and competent hands. At GreenLife Oasis, we meet client’s business needs with a high level of Professionalism, Integrity, and Commitment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Agege, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Interested candidates should possess minimum of an OND qualification with 1 – 8 years work experience.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.
- N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.