MTN Nigeria, is a multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African countries, European and Asian countries. Its head office is in Johannesburg. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer, Communications Design
- To implement internet based internal communications strategy for MTNN and provide key art direction for the ‘look and feel’ of the MTN Nigeria intranet on an ongoing basis
- Implement seamless design/communications standards online and in print.
- Provide support for the design of various internal campaigns, manage Internal Communication, IS, Web relationship as well as maintain high level design standards to improve and maintain the concept of “look and feel”.
- Demonstrate strong capability to work with Adobe Creative Cloud design suite towards the creation/editing of professional videos, animations, illustrations, audio and 3D modelling
- Identify appropriate digital communication channels to effectively enhance MTN Nigeria’s internal communication function and ultimately improve staff experience.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- 3-7 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in internal/corporate communications
- Advanced design and publishing skills
- Web design skills and other modes of communication in a high tech environment
- Experience in digital design and content editing skills evedenced in the following areas:
- Production of quality videos/motion graphics
- Graphics design, illustrations, sound editing.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2020.