Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is an oil and gas resource and solution management company. Our mission is to help our clients have a seamless and stress-free avenue in doing business within their region of operation using the highest level of ethical and professional standard.
We are currently seeking top talents to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Offshore Process Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- He shall ensure that the pre commissioning & commissioning activities are planned and are fully integrated with the project construction schedules.
- He shall liaise with the commissioning discipline leads (utilities, electrical, instrumentation and others). To ensure that all process and utilities systems are fully covered.
- He shall participate in the key design reviews such as P & ID, Equipment layout and HAZZOP etc. to ensure that the pre -commissioning& commissioning requirement are incorporated into the design of the facilities.
- He shall manage the commissioning of the project systems and sub unit. Ensure that the utility and support system are commissioned and available to support the pre – commissioning and commissioning activities for the facilities.
- He shall provide an interface between operations organization and the contractor PMT for commissioning related issues and the utilization of the operations workforce during pre -commissioning, commissioning activities and on the job training during this period.
- He shall prepare plans for transition of the projects from project management team to the operations organization at appropriate stage of the project.
Qualification and Experience
- Strong academic background with a relevant degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience including extensive lead experience in Oil & Gas project.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.