Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Onboarding & Training Specialist
- We are looking for a Client Onboarding Specialist (COS) to join our exceptional, motivated and successful team.
- The COS is one of the most important parts of our entire business and he/she will safeguard our growth by ensuring our customers have a first-class experience.
- It’s a challenging role, balancing both commercial and experiential priorities, but get it right and it’s one of the most rewarding in the company.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Carrying customers through the on-boarding process (post-sales) and set the tone for the excellent service, they will receive
- Being the main point of escalation for customers, their guardian within the Business
- Spotting opportunities to help customers grow their business, improving revenue in the process
- Helping to identify customers that are ‘at risk’ and set recovery plans in place to win them back round
- Ensuring that for every customer, we know what they love (and don’t love) about Bolt Business
- Helping to determine, design and develop new ways for our customers to get the most out of our platform
- Ensuring smooth customer transitioning and training as our product develops.
We Are Looking For
- BA / B.Sc degree or equivalent experience including 2+ years of customer onboarding/success experience in SaaS, software, or applicable fields
- Demonstrated “coachability” with a hunger to learn and succeed
- You’re commercially minded and driven by targets
- You LOVE people; more precisely, you’ve both a passion for and experience in building relationships
- You’re ambitious, driven & tenacious; we’re looking for someone who can both grow the role and their career at the same time
- You’re unflappable; you can juggle everything, all at once and it doesn’t get you down – you just keep on delivering
- Ability to work with data, technology, product, and internal business owners to ensure alignment in the sales prospecting process
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others
- Strong analytical skills using data visualisation tools like Looker and Google Sheets.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online