The OPEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal is now open for new application intake. Have you been looking for OPEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form? If you just answered yes, then I’ll be showing you registration guide. I’ll like to encourage you to ca down and read this guide very well. You’ll learn the whole steps involved in submitting OPEC online recruitment form at OPEC Recruitment Portal 2018.
Are you interested in seeing all the guidelines about how to register for OPEC jobs here in Nigeria? If yes, read the guides below:
The Energy Studies Department monitors, analyses and forecasts world energy developments in the medium and long term and reports thereon, in particular providing in-depth studies and reports on energy issues. It monitors developments and undertakes specific studies on energy demand and production-related technology, assessing implications for OPEC.
It identifies and follows up key areas of energy-related emerging technologies and research and development (R&D), facilitates and supports planning and implementation of collaborative energy-related R&D programs of Member Countries, as well as identifies prospects for OPEC participation in major international R&D activities.
To carry out studies and reports on developments in the petroleum industry, providing effective tools for carrying out model-based studies of analyses and projections of energy supply/demand and downstream simulation. It elaborates OPEC Long Term Strategy and monitors, analyses and reports on relevant national or regional policies (fiscal, energy, trade and environmental), assessing their impacts on energy markets.
Please be careful of fraudsters. The OPEC does not recruit via any form of agents, contractors or consultants. All information regarding OPEC recruitment can be found on the OPEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application website at http://www.opec.org
OPEC are currently recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Energy Demand Analyst
2.) Petroleum Industry Analyst
Click Here To View Details
Objective of Position:
The Energy Demand Analyst develops medium to long-term assessments of future oil demand growth at the sectoral level, understanding the main drivers and key uncertainties.
Over the medium- to long-term:
- Analyses the dynamics of the transportation sector.
- Assesses oil demand in the industry sector, particularly related to the petrochemical sector.
- Analyses oil use in households, as biomass is replaced by commercial energy in developing countries.
- Assesses demand in the agriculture and commercial sectors.
- Analyses trends in oil use in electricity generation.
- Assesses nature and scale of oil use in marine bunkers.
- Contributes to and/or delivers speeches, articles and presentations to internal meetings and various international forums.
- Carries out any other tasks assigned by the relevant superiors as pertain to his/her background, qualifications and position.
Required Competencies and Qualifications:
- University degree in Economics, Energy Economics or related fields
- Advanced degree preferred
- University degree: 8 years
- Advanced degree: 6 years
- Economic Analysis
- Energy Economics
- Knowledge of oil market developments
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation
Status and Benefits:
Members of the Secretariat are international employees whose responsibilities are not national but exclusively international. In carrying out their functions they have to demonstrate the personal qualities expected of international employees such as integrity, independence and impartiality.
The post is at grade E reporting to the Head of Energy Studies Department. The compensation package, including expatriate benefits, is commensurate with the level of the post.
Applicants must be nationals of Member Countries of OPEC and should not be older than 58 years.
Applicants are requested to fill in an application form which can be downloaded from the OPEC website.
In order for applications to be considered, they must reach the OPEC Secretariat through the relevant Governor not later than 30th June 2018.