Tosin Consult – Our client, a top player in the energy service industry for Telecommunications seeks, to engage the service of a qualified and innovative candidate to increase the efficiency and profitability of their operations in the position below:
Job Title: Operation Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the current operation and new projects deployment.
- Meet schedule and quality standards.
- Synchronize all activities to a successful operation.
- Long-term planning to create initiatives that further the company’s overall goals
- Identifying potential problems and points of friction and working to find solutions in order to maximize efficiency and revenue
Academic / Professionals
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering. Mechanical Engineering or any related discipline.
- A Post-graduate Degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or a field directly related to energy will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience in the energy/telecommunication sector including substantial practical experience and experience in project design and appraisal to support economic development.
- Experience with proven evidence in managing technical staff
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Sound knowledge of the latest developments in the energy sector, in renewable energy, energy efficiency technologies and financing mechanisms.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project cycle management, energy policy development, and energy planning and management and energy regulation.
Functional Requirements / Skills:
- Strong business acumen
- Acute understanding of resource allocation.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results and an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Ability to interface with the public and persons at all levels in government and in institutional settings.
General Requirements / Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite and other operational software.
- Detail oriented.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Strong communication skills.
- Good motivational skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Awareness of internal and external customer needs.
- Adept problem solver and decision maker
- Diligent and proactive.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.