Pepperoni Foods Limited was incorporated on the 17th of June, 2005 to carry on business as a provider of catering and related services within the hospitality industry in Nigeria. The company’s primary interest is the provision of commercial and industrial catering services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Status: Full Time
Basic Job Roles
The Operations Manager shall:
- Direct and coordinate the various business regions to ensure smooth running of the facility
- Maintain a strong public relationship by sourcing and developing positive direct dealings with key business contacts
- Maintain a cordial relationship with relevant government and security agencies and other regulatory bodies
- Train and lead a large team, providing discipline and performance feedback
- Schedule workload to meet priorities and targets
- Involve in training and mentoring of new managers
- Oversee budget preparation and implementation to maximize profits and control cost
- Managing company’s resources and assets effectively
- People development and deployment
- Maintain an overview of day-to-day operational activities across outlets.
- B.Sc / HND in a relevant course. Masters would be an added advantage.
- 10 – 15 years experience in hospitality sector.
- Interested applicants must be between ages 40 – 55 years.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.