The Nigerian Air Force is the air branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 15,000 personnel and aircraft including 8 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, 13 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, Helicopter gunships, armed attack drones and military transport aircraft.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2021 Housemanship/Internship training at the 661 Nigerian Air Force Hospital, Ikeja in the under-listed position below:
Job Title: Optometrist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Duration: One Year
- Doctor of Optometry or its equivalent from recognized institution.
- Provisional Certificate of registration from the appropriate Council
House Officers / Interns would be paid salaries according to current scale approve by the Federal Government
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to obtain Application Forms free of charge at the address below:
461 NAF Hospital,
661 NAF Hospital,
Ikeja – Lagos State.
Completed application forms, with written application together with relevant documents are to be submitted at any of the 2 centres mentioned above. Candidates are required to affix 1 passport photograph to their application forms.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited via SMS for selection interview at above centres
- Successful candidates will be expected to work at “661 NAF Hospital Ikeja, Lagos” only for the period of one year.
- During the period, House officers / Interns are expected to work under appropriate consultants/specialist and abide by the civil service regulations as well as the ethics governing individual conducts of their profession.