Are you searching or looking for how to apply for OSOPADEC Bursary 2019/2020 Scholarship Program that is currently ongoing? Are you an undergraduate from Ondo State? Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (OSOPADEC) is giving you the opportunity to apply for bursary/scholarship Would you mind if we teach you how to register for OSOPADEC Bursary 2019 Scholarship Scheme? If yes, then continue reading.
Here you will see OSOPADEC Scholarship 2019/2020 Bursary application form and also steps on how to apply online.
Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (OSOPADEC) Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates of Ondo State origin in OSOPADEC mandate area for registration in the:
Application are invited for:
Title: OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Scheme (2017/2018) Academic Session)
- Must be indigenes of either Ilaje or Ese-Odo Local Government Area;
- Must be full-time students of recognised Private or Public Tertiary Institutions within the country as at 2017/2018 Academic Session;
- For scholarship award, applicants must have at least Second Class Upper Division (or its equivalent);
- Postgraduates and students who are currently in the Nigerian Law School are also eligible to apply;
- Special waiver/consideration will be given to applicants currently undergoing courses of interest to the Commission, which in include: Engineering, Medicine & Surgery, Medical Engineering, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Nursing, Midwifery, Medical Laboratory, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Geology/Geophysics, Computer Engineering.
- All other courses not listed above will be qualified for bursary award only;
- Part-time/sandwich, Pre-degree, NTI, Certificate/Diploma students and others from institutions not accredited by relevant government agency are not qualified;
- No change of Bank details will be entertained after submission of application.
OSOPADEC Bursary 2019/2020 Scholarship Registration Requirements
Every application for the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship online registration must be accompanied with the following documents:
- One recent Passport photograph;
- Evidence of Local Government Area of Origin;
- Admission Letter;
- School fees receipts (2017/2018 Academic Session);
- Student identity Card;
- Evidence of Membership of either NAIS or FELGOS, and
- JAMB Registration Slip (where applicable)
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online