Are you in search of OSSCEILA Recruitment 2018/2019 Form? If yes, then we have listed Osun State College of Education Vacant positions http://www.ossceila.edu.ng/careers Today.
This page will help you discover latest jobs in Osun State College of Education. So if you’re ready to secure a high paying jobs in the Osun State College of Education, then keep reading. Osun State College of Education recruitment 2018 is mainly for Public Health Initiatives job lover’s.
Read Also: Forte Oil Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form – See today’s vacancies Here
If you have passion working in Osun State College of Education, then you’ll surely get a career opportunity in Osun State College of Education.
First, you’ll need to know that Osun State College of Education 2018 recruitment is for graduates and non-graduate. You’ll have to make your choice, but that deeply depend on your certificate.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for consideration for appointment into the following vacant positions in the College:
2.) College Librarian
3.) Director of Works and Services
4.) Head, Internal Audit
OSSCEILA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Procedure:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their three sets of the photocopies of theft credentials and twenty (20) typewritten copies of their applications and Curriculum Vitae, giving the following information in the order listed below:
- Full name in capital letters
- Post Desired
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth and State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Age
- Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic Qualifications with Dates
- Professional Qualifications with Dates
- General and Specific Working Experience with Dates
- Details of Administrative Experience and Service to the Community, with details of status and dates.
- Present Employment, Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra-curricular activities
- Any other relevant information not covered in above
- As a Bursar/Director of Works attached your typewritten vision for the new College on a single page
- Names and Address of three (3) referees (one of whom must be a Professional or an Authority in practice and another and current or immediate past employer).
All Application should be sent and addressed under confidential cover in sealed envelope marked “College Librarian Position,” to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Governing Council,
Osun State College of Education,
Referees are to send their reports on candidates under confidential cover directly to the Registrar and Secretary to Council, commenting clearly on the candidate’s character, academic and managerial abilities.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.