Have you heard this news about P-YES Recruitment 2020/2021 Exercise? Here we will guide you on how to apply for the P-YES recruitment 2020 Online. Firstly, we will advise you to read this publication well, you will see how to secure a job for through P-YES scheme.
Let’s give you this good news first before we continue showing you how to register for 2020 P-YES scheme. P-YES scheme 2020 registration started since December 2018 down to February 2020.
So now let’s us give you the full gist, if you want to apply for this P-YES scheme 2020 job? Do you want to join other Nigerians to get P-YES stipend? If yes, then below here is the procedures on how to apply for P-YES scheme job.
P-YES Recruitment 2020/2021 Registration Requirements
There are some thing you need to have as an applicant. You can’t just apply for P-YES like that. Here are the list of all the requirement for this job in Nigeria now.
The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
In addition to the fore going, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment;
- Interested applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Have ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form.
See Also: Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme (P-YES) Recruitment 2020 Form
Before applying for P-YES Recruitment 2020/2020 Exercise, you have to fully understand the type of P-YES 2020 job you are applying for.
How to Apply for P-YES Recruitment 2020/2021 Exercise?
The P-YES recruitment 2020 application form for this job is only for graduates and undergraduates. If you have your Degree or wish to apply as an undergraduates then use SSCE/NECO/NABTEB result or it’s equivalent, then dust it now and apply for P-YES 2020 recruitment via www.p-yes.gov.ng.
Applying for P-YES Recruitment 2020/2021 programme is easy. Just start by following the instructions provided.
The P-YES 2020 job that is available now is Agriculture , ICT & Mobile money, Fashion, Catering, and Technical Acquisition.
After the online registration, you’ll be shortlisted for screening, interview, if you are successfully shortlisted, you’ll undergo P-YES posting and P-YES deployment. You apply via https://p-yes.org.ng/application now.
Please Note: In the event you can not or you choose not to apply online, you can collect a registration form from any of our offices here
If you want us to help you with all relevant latest P-YES recruitment 2020 News Update, concerning how to apply for P-YES recruitment 2020 exercise? then comment below.
Apply Now via: Youth Empowerment Programme (P-YES) Recruitment 2020 Form Portal
Join the P-YES Programme Be part of the first 100,000 applicants for the presidential Empowerment scheme Applying for programme is easy. Just start by visiting our registration portal
If you have any questions you’d like to ask us about P-YES Recruitment 2020/2021 exercise, kindly reach us via the comment box below.
- PWC Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies (7 Positions) & How to Apply
- ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies Graduate & Exp. Job (8 Positions)
- World Health Organization Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies & How to Apply Online
- Julius Berger Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies Form is Out – See today’s vacancies Here
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020 Current Job Vacancy & How to Apply