Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Innovation Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- The Packaging Innovation Manager will be responsible for directing and overseeing all discovery and development projects in FMN’s portfolio.
- Provides leadership of the R&D functions and is responsible for scientific coherence across the Business Units.
- Oversees all Portfolio activities and fosters scientific innovation in the area of packaging.
- Assesses new opportunities through FMN’s Portfolio function.
- Plays a role in mentoring and developing R&D staff, resource allocation, and R&D decision making.
- Responsible for providing strategic input for FMN’s mid-and long-term goals from the scientific standpoint.
- Maintain the highest quality of scientific foundations of FMN’s development process.
- Keep informed on the state-of-the-art of packaging innovation in the field.
- Through building a panel of exploratory activities, ensure that there is a flow of appropriate and quality projects in the pipeline.
- Liaise with BAGCO and/or external packaging supplier on packaging development
- Organize and ensure the quality of the documentation to be presented to the management
- B.Sc in Mechanical / Material or Chemical Engineering
- M.Sc in Materials or Chemistry
- 10 years in packaging development in the Food Industry
- Must be a good team player
- Take initiative and be proactive in problem-solving
- Have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skill
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online