Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personnel Administration Manager
Report to (Hierarchical): Human Resources Coordinator
Report to (functional): Human Resources Coordinator
Working Hours: 48 Hours per Week
No of Places: 01 (One)
Contract Duration: 3 (Three) Months Renewable
- Responsible of ensuring that MSF is a Responsible employer in the mission, supports proper management of HR across the board and assumes full responsibility of all Administrative and legal issues in the Mission.
- Know labour legislation in force in mission country; keep her/himself informed of any amendment made in labour legislation by regularly checking legislation sources and/or regularly meeting with lawyers, other local authorities at this level;
- Know all MSF policies, procedures, tools, standards and principles regarding all staff’ (national, international, regional, etc.) working conditions, benefits and remuneration, job profiles and function grids, health coverage, etc., adapts them to the Mission reality and ensures an equitable, efficient, transparent, fair and accountable implementation by all relevant staff throughout the Mission.
- Is responsible for the proper implementation and follow up of internal regulations and terms of employment contracts of all national staff, ensuring that all staff is employed in the frame of fair labour conditions, and according to local legislation, MSF HR vision, values and principles.
- Is responsible to ensure that all functions and job profiles at the Mission level meet with the Mission’s function grid
- Maintain regular contact with ministries, national administrations, other MSF sections and other NGOs to improve/keep up to date with administrative practices.
- Knows Homère in-depth and ensures a proper parameterization, use of the system and quality of data throughout the Mission, being her/himself the Missions’ technical reference in absence of a person specifically in charge of the system.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or Social Sciences
- Working experience of at least 4 years as HR Manager.
- Experience in Payroll Management
- Mission Language Essential
- People Management.
- According to the OCBA salary grid-scale (National contract).
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- MSF Encourages Women and People with Disability Status to Apply.