Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical Distribution Company with a vision to grow from a good pharmacy business to a great healthcare brand that is recognized as Nigeria’s leading pharmacy in the provision of healthcare, health products and health services.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting suitable candiates to fill the position below in one of its branche in Lagos:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare medications by reviewing prescription and dispense prescribed drugs according to regulatory requirements and guidelinesby the state board of pharmacy, and the drug enforcement agency
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements
- Verifying preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals
- Verifying order entries and charges
- Provide pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of customers and counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Maintain records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory
- Studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Protect patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree (B.Pharm)
- 2 to 3 years of Experience in working in a pharmacy retail store
- Analyzing Information
- Ability to effectively administer Medication
- Sound knowledge of FDA Health Regulations
- Attention to details
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist
- Honesty and trustworthiness
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Preferably Male.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online