Kaduna State Government is one of the major states in Nigeria. One etymological account states that Kaduna derived its name from the Gbayi ethnic group, which has lived there for centuries. The state is locate in North Western Nigeria.
In its quest to further strengthen and expand the provision of essential health services for the people of Kaduna State, KDSG is seeking qualified and committed medical professionals and other health workers within the capacity below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
- As part of its determination to improve health outcomes, the Kaduna State Government has been implementing a programme to expand citizen access to decent healthcare services.
- To this end, investments are being made in primary, secondary and tertiary health facilities. The state government has also established the Contributory Health Insurance Scheme to enable enrollees to access health services without incurring out-of-pocket expenses.
- KDSG is seeking qualified and committed medical professionals and other health workers to strengthen and expand the provision of essential health services for the people of Kaduna State.
Applicants to be employed for any position must present evidence of the following:
- Relevant certificates from recognised institutions
- Current license to practice (where applicable)
- Registration with professional body/bodies
- Evidence of NYSC discharge/exemption certificate (where applicable)
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.