Are you looking for Polaris Bank Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Portal? Do you want to see how to Apply for Polaris Careers 2019 recruitment Jobs now? If yes, then keep reading the information here.
If you don’t know much about the ongoing Polaris Bank recruitment 2019 kindly read it from here: Polaris Careers 2019 Recruitment Vacancies.
There are news everywhere now that Polaris Bank Plc is currently recruiting. Don’t bother, am going to give you a clear view on how you can apply/register. Many are saying it’s a rumor while others are saying that the form is already out.
Polaris Bank are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work across our 300 pIus branches within Nigeria to build a banking career in the capacity below:
Title: Entry Level Recruitment
Some of the most asked questions about Polaris Bank recruitment 2019 include:
- Is Polaris Bank 2019 Recruitment form out?,
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Polaris Bank Recruitment form?,
- When will Polaris Bank Recruitment 2019 Start?,
- I need Polaris Bank 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for Polaris Bank Recruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to l enlightened you regards to Polaris Bank 2019 Recruitment.
In this publication, you will be updated on how to apply for Polaris Bank 2019 Massive Job Recruitment, Polaris Bank Limited recruitment 2019 requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other relevant updates.
Polaris Bank Graduate Entry Level recruitment 2019 Educational Requirements
This section explains all the things you will need before you can apply for Polaris Bank Graduate Entry Level recruitment 2019 job vacancies. Before obtaining the Polaris 2019 Recruitment, you need to be eligible with the following things:
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from an accredited institution
- Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate.
- 26 years or younger by December 31, 2019 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
- A minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), in not more than one (1) sitting.
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
Polaris Bank Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2019 Registration Form Portal
You can Apply/register or login to the Polaris Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 application form portal via:
Polaris Bank Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2019 Job Descriptions
- Are You Ready To Define Yourself?
- Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment?
- If yes, then you can become a part of the Polaris Bank family!
- We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work in our plus 300 branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
- At Polaris Bank, we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation and incentives that enable our employees meet their career aspirations.
Kindly note that, Polaris Bank recruitment 2019 is currently available on Polaris Bank official website.
Polaris Bank Recruitment 2019 Guidelines on how to apply
Follow this step by step guide to a successful application:
How to Apply For Polaris Bank Recruitment 2019 Internship Program
1. To apply for Polaris Bank Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2019 kindly visit Polaris Bank recruitment form portal then Click on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen to create an account.
2. Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
3. Login with your registered email and password.
4. You are required to provide the following:
- Personal Information
- Additional Information
- Passport Photo
- Education Qualifications
- Employment History
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
YOU CANNOT EDIT ANY INFORMATION AFTER CLICKING CONFIRM DATA
Congratulations! You are ready to start your application
Application Closing Date: 16th April 2019.
Polaris Bank Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2019 Test Date: 27th April 2019.
Note: Successful candidates will be invited for an aptitude test to be conducted in Lagos, Rivers, Kano, Oyo, Enugu and Abuja (FCT). You are required to indicate which one of the locations above is your preferred test location.