Hello, are you in search of Polaris Bank Careers Portal? would you like to apply for Polaris Bank Recruitment 2022/2023 Nationwide Entry Level Job Vacancies? if yes then read further.
This is a simple guide on Polaris Bank Nationwide Entry Level Job Vacancies Today. In this post, we will review How to Apply for Polaris Bank 2022 Entry Level Job Vacancies.
Before you will be able to Apply for Polaris Bank Plc 2022/2023 Nationwide Entry Level Job Vacancies, you will need to under listed thing:
Time conscious: Time consciouPsness is one important thing you need. If you can managed time, then you’ll write your Polaris Bank CBT (Computer Based Test) very well.
About Polaris Bank Limited
Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 Entry Level Recruitment
Are You Ready to Define Yourself?
- Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment?
- If yes, then you can become a part of Polaris Bank family!
- We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work across our 300 plus branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
- At Polaris Bank, we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation & incentives that enable our employees meet their career aspirations.
Polaris Bank Recruitment 2022/2023 Nationwide Entry Level Shortlist Criteria
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower or HND (Distinction) from an accredited institution
- Completed the mandatory NYSC scheme and awarded a certificate
- 25 years or younger by December 31, 2022 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable.)
- Minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO) in not more than one (1) sitting
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2022
6th March, 2022.
Polaris Bank Recruitment 2022/2023 Nationwide Entry Level Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to start application
Polaris Bank Recruitment 2022/2023 Nationwide Entry Level Application Procedure
- Click on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
- Login with your registered email and password.
- You are required to provide the following:
- Personal Information
- Additional Information
- Passport Photo
- Education Qualifications
- Employment History
- Please Note: Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
- At the completion of each page, click on the “Update” button at the bottom of the screen. Always click on the arrow in a dropdown box to get more options for that particular field. You can also use the buttons ‘Previous and ‘Next’ to navigate through the portal pages.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure your documents meet up to the requirements stated at the top of the screen. On the Documents box, select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload. NB: Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Once you have completed the steps above, you have created a profile on the e-Recruiter. You shall use this profile to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal. Recheck your profile information to avoid errors; you can update your information at any time.
- To apply for a vacancy, click on the “Vacancies” tab at the top of the screen.
- On the list of vacancies, click on the “View/Apply” button beside the vacancy you wish to apply for.
- A short description of the vacancy is displayed. Click on the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.
- After applying, a notification is displayed on the screen: “Application Complete! Thank you for applying for this vacancy. Upon review, only suitably qualified candidates would be contacted.” You can also confirm your successful application under ‘My Job Applications’.
- You have successfully applied for a vacancy.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to know if you’ve been Shortlisted for Polaris Bank Plc Aptitude Test for 2022 Recruitment?
If you applied with your right phone number, Polaris Bank careers teams may send you your aptitude test screening venue, time and date.
How to Check Polaris Bank Recruitment 2022 Screening Date, Time and Venue
You have to keep record of your examination details. If you mistake your exam date, then you’ll kindly lose your employment opportunity In Polaris Bank.
Hot 2022 Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today, You Can’t Miss.
- Marriott International Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancies (5 Positions) – Apply Now
- SPIE Oil And Gas Services Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancies (16 Positions) | Application Guide
- Maersk Line Recruitment 2022 Latest Job Vacancies (4 Positions) – Apply Now
- Save the Children 2022 Latest Job Vacancies (42 Positions) – Register Now
- Coca Cola Recruitment 2022 Latest Job Vacancies & How to Apply Online
- Airport Vacancies 2022 Job Opportunities in Nigeria Today – Check Now