Police Recruitment Screening Exercise 2018 – See NPF 2018 Screening Date and Detailed Process Here – The NPF screening exercise 2018 has been scheduled to start on May 7th , 2018 in all 36 State Police headquarters and the Federal Capital Territory.
Already invitations messages including venues and dates of the screening have been sent to all shortlisted applicants via sms and through their email addresses.
NPF Recruitment 2018 Shortlisted Applicants are to come along with all the original Copies of their credentials including certificates of birth and indigenship.
No applicant will be allowed into the venue of the screening without evidence of an invitations. Applicants must also ensure that they report at the venue of the screening only on the day indicated in the invitation sent to them.
Successful candidates will be invited for examination this May, 2018.
All NPF shortlisted candidates 2018 for examination are to check their names at the State Police Command Headquarters of their respective States of origin on the 16th of May, 2018 to confirm their examination centres.
The successful candidates will receive sms to proceed for medical examination on the 28th of May, 2018 at the Zonal Command Headquarters covering their states of origin.
Police Recruitment Screening Exercise 2018 Requirements
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following general requirements:
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O Level certificate at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech impediment Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant colonel Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
- Note: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
Police Recruitment Screening Exercise 2018 Eligibility
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their:
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2018.