www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 Form is now open. The official Nigerian Police portal is currently open for new registration. The Nigeria Police Service Commission (PSC) has started 2020 recruitment of 10000 Policemen today (July 14th 2020).
policerecruitment.gov.ng portal job registration is free, if you want to fill up Nigeria Police 2020 recruitment form, then apply w via the portal. The portal is the only website where interested applicants can fill up the 2020 Nigerian Police registration form.
Registration on the portal is free, you are not going to pay any dime, all you need to do is to fill-up the form on the portal.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Positions and Academic Requirements for July 2020
A.) Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
- Have a Bachelors Degree or High National Diploma (HND)
- Have and NYSC certificate.
B.) Cadet Inspector of Police
Steps for www.policerecruitment.gov.ng signup
To register on the portal, you need to meet the requirements. First, you need to have a valid men’s of identification, followed by a valid Id card. Kindly ensure that you apply with your right educational qualification. the online portal registration takes no time.
- Have a minimum of either Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Advanced Level (A Level), National Certificate of Education (NCE) or their equivalent.
- Possession of at least five (5) credit level passes (including Mathematics and English Language) at O’Level
C.) Police Constable
- Have an O’Level certificate or its equivalent with at least five credit level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
Application Deadline: August 23rd, 2020
How www.policerecruitment.gov.ng login is done?
If you want to login to NPF 2020 form portal, then you need to kindly ensure that you provide the right detail. To log in, you need to enter your account login credentials. For your own good, kindly ensure you keep your login details safe for reference purposes.
How To Apply
Click here or follow any of these links below to start application immediately:
- To apply for a Specialist position, candidates must possess relevant certificates and/or credentials in the required technical discipline.
- This recruitment exercise is absolutely free!