Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Pool Cleaner
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Report to: HRCO Assistant
Area: HR & FIN
Contract Duration: Upon Request Only
Job Type: Daily Worker
- Execute according to standards, housekeeping, cleaning and tiding up activities in order to ensure public and staff private areas are in good condition.
- Ensure cleanliness of all facilities and equipment
- Clean bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets and other rooms in MSF houses
- Do the laundries iron clothes and other housekeeping activities
- Sweep and mop the floors
- Restock supplies (toilet paper, soap, etc.) as required
- Upon arrival, prepare hot water for tea / coffee and refill drinking water
- Check that the toilets are well stocked with paper and soap
- Check that the water supply (kitchen, showers, etc.) is sufficient during water cuts
- Keep premises properly locked (doors, windows)
- Look after all equipment provided.
- Education: Literacy Essential
- Experience: Previous experience of 1 year minimum required
- Languages: Mission language desirable (English)
- Stress Management
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a copy of their CV and Motivation letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- MSF encourages women and people with disability status to apply.