Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is an oil and gas resource and solution management company. Our mission is to help our clients have a seamless and stress free avenue in doing business within their region of operation using the highest level of ethical and professional standard.
We are currently seeking top talents to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Power Generation Superintendent
Roles and Responsibilities
- He shall ensure safety of commissioning power generation system with effective coordination with other parties involved and in respect with Client regulations.
- He shall perform power generation system commissioning in a safe and professional manner within the framework and priorities defined by the commissioning utility lead
- He is the technical reference for all matters related to the trade and providing solutions to technical issues.
- He shall coordinate the contractor work execution in order to reach the target of start- op sequence as per project schedule during offshore phase.
- He shall coordinate daily tasks performed by his team, initiate work permit, provide hazard identification especially during SIMOPS stage of the project, and propose risk mitigation measures and PPE. Participate in risk assessment as required, ensure clear understanding of hazards and mitigating measures by team members before starting the job, monitor activities on-site to ensure that work is performed as planned and that the minimum required precautions are implemented.
- He shall manage his team within the framework and priorities defined by commissioning utility lead in view of reaching the targets with decreasing priorities, safety, quality and schedule.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Projector Construction management.
- Over 8 yrs. experience as a commissioning engineer in the delivery of developmental projects.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.