Hello, have you heard that Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019 Form Portal is Now Open? Will you like to benefit from P-YES recruitment 2019 exercise that is currently ongoing? if you are looking for 2019 current Federal Government Empowerment Scheme just like Npower then P-YES is the answer.
It is our concern to bring to your notice that Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for Federal Government Empowerment Scheme 2019 Job Vacancies.
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019 Scheme Program aims to create at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities through direct youth empowerment over a minimum period of two years.The P-YES scheme covers the “Youth” defined in the Nigerian National youth policy (2009) as male and female individuals whose ages are between 18 and 40 years old.
So right here I will guide you through on how to apply for Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019 that is currently ongoing. Before we proceed let go in detail of what Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019 is all about and what await beneficiaries of P-YES 2019 Programme.
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme (P-YES) is BOI’s effort at addressing the worrisome phenomenon of youth unemployment in Nigeria by building the capacity of the youths and funding their business ideas.
Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme (P-YES) recruitment 2019 jobs is aimed at equipping young people with the requisite skills and knowledge to be self-employed by starting and managing their own businesses.
P-YES Empowerment Recruitment 2019 Job Categories Includes:
ICT & Mobile money
Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019 General Objective
P-YES RECRUITMENT 2019 COMPONENTS OF THE YES-PROGRAMME
The YES-Programme is comprised of the following components:
- Eight (8) weeks extensive online Entrepreneurship and Business Management training which has the ability to test participants’ understanding and track their progress.
- Five (5) days in-class Entrepreneurship and Business Management training covering the following five (5) modules:
- The business idea (value proposition & competition analysis)
- Business model (how will the business make money)
- Sales and marketing
- Running a successful business (ethics, compliance, operations, etc.)
- Financial plan
- Technical skills training in partnership with the various technical training and vocational institutes in the country.
- Financing of the businesses by BOI under its SME Cluster initiative in consonance with the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa’s Commodity-based Industrialisation Strategy.
Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Interested applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form. Get Form here
Apply In person In the event you can not or you choose not to apply online, you can collect a registration form from any of our offices here