We are glad to inform you that Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019 Form Portal Login is Now Open. So if you would like to benefit from Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019 exercise that is currently ongoing or you are looking for current 2019 Federal Government Empowerment Scheme just like Npower then P-YES is the answer.
Right here is full detail o how to register for the current ongoing Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019/2020 Exercise, so kindly follow the steps here and apply online.
There are some thing you need to have as an applicant. You can’t just apply for P-YES like that. Here are the list of all the requirement for this job in Nigeria now.
The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
In addition to the fore going, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment;
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019 is structured as a Public Private Partnership (PPP) initiative driven by the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs (OSAPYSA). The program is targeted at providing solutions to the challenges of youth unemployment, through the execution of direct empowerment initiatives.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES)
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) has been conceived and designed to:
- Fight and reduce unemployment among Nigerian youth by creating at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities.
- Train and empower youth to have the capacity to empower at least on other youth within his/her immediate community.
- Create wealth among the growing youth population.
- Guarantee sustained income for the target group.
- Fight the scourge of criminality and drug abuse among the youth by empowering them to be productively engaged.
- Help achieve the financial inclusion strategy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Enhance production, productivity and value addition for new and existing urban and rural entrepreneurs across the 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria on a sustainable basis.
- Consolidate and integrate youth development into the mainstream of government policies, programmes and the national budget.
- Build the capacity of the youth to enable them take charge of their own well being and future by building their assets and realizing their potentials.
- To integrate the youth into the Economic Diversification policy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Contribute to GDP growth through the development of Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs).
Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019 Training
- The youth will undergo training in multiple vocations such as agriculture, Information technology, fashion, catering, technology acquisition and many other strategic vocations
- Successful trainees will be equipped with Seed Empowerment Tools (SET)s such as rice mills, poultry accessories, branded mobile kiosks, farm implements, mobile restaurants, tents, photography units etc.
Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019 Operation Framework
- The scheme is to be administered under the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, and coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs.
Seed Empowerment Tools (SET):
- Youth will undergo training and practical skills acquisition programmes in multiple vocations. The beneficiaries will be given Seed Empowerment Tools (SET), which they are expected to grow and further empower other members of their community.
P-YES Seed Incubation Programme:
- The P-YES Seed Incubation Programme (PSIP) is anchored on the principle of two for one. That is, each of the 774,000 beneficiaries is expected to reproduce at least one beneficiary over a period of 12 months after being empowered with a seed business tool.
Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019 Requirements for Application
The scheme will be accessible to the literate, semi-literate and the non-literate population. The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable. In addition to the fore going, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen, male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have, at least one valid means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form. Get Form here (pdf)
Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019 Registration Process
Right here is the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019 Registration Process of recruiting depends on the program in which you want to participate on. Before registering, applicant are to provide the following:
- Correct name record
- Active phone number
- Your Active Email Address
- Place and date of birth
- Carefully compiled and ready to be uploaded CV
- Passport data
- Qualification degree
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019 Exercise
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Click Here to Download Guarantor’s Form (pdf)
Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Apply Online via the link above, applying for the programme is easy.
- Just start by giving us your phone number and follow the instructions provided
Please Note: In the event you can not or you choose not to apply online, you can collect a registration form from any of our offices here
Apply Now via: Youth Empowerment Programme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019 Form Portal
Join the P-YES Programme Be part of the first 100,000 applicants for the presidential Empowerment scheme Applying for programme is easy. Just start by visiting our registration portal
If you have any questions you’d like to ask us about P-YES Recruitment 2019/2020 exercise, kindly reach us via the comment box below.