International Aviation College – We are an International Aviation College established in Nigeria and working towards making a great difference in the Aviation Industry. This College was established to provide Pilot Training and Aviation related Courses; Aircraft Engineers, Helicopter Pilots, Airline re-current training, Flight Dispatchers, Air Traffic Control, Initial and Recurrent Training programs. Our long term objective is to award Student Certificates in Aviation Management.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Location: Illorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assists in taking charge and records of materials in and out of the store
- Submitting periodic reports on store items
- Assisting on the job training of junior Store personnel.
- Ensuring that prices for consumables and spare parts are correct and verifiable
- Liaise with the College vendor/ suppliers on current prices of items used by the College.
- Ensure that quality items are procured/supplied at reasonable prices
- Must have good bargaining power
- Must notify College’s authority on any changes in prices of commodities used by College.
- Liaise with Store officer on the need to re-order to the College’s store in case
- Must be a person of high/proven integrity and strong moral character with excellent interpersonal relation
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Management
- A University Degree / HND in Purchasing and Supply, Economics or Business Administration plus NYSC discharge certificate.
- With at least twelve (12) years post qualification cognate experience.
- By promotion of a confirmed and suitable Principal Store Officer I / Principal Procurement Officer I with a minimum of four (4) years satisfactory performance on that post.
- Computer literacy is mandatory.
Salary and Allowances
- An attractive salary and contractual package will be offered to the right candidate in line with the College’s salary scale.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2021.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply with a typewritten application with a comprehensive CV (maximum of 3 pages).
The Curriculum Vitae (CV) should include the following information:
- Name in full (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place of Birth
- Date of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Permanent home address
- Current postal address / Phone number
- Marital status
- Educational Institution attended with dates
- Academic and Professional qualification with dates
- Academic honours and membership of professional bodies
- Previous experience on post held and duration with dates
- Present employment status with date
- Description of present duty
- Extra curriculum activities and
- Names and address of three (3) referees.
Applications should be submitted under confidential cover in a brown envelope sealed and marked “PROCUREMENT MANAGER”, and addressed to:
International Aviation College,
Lagos Express Road by Ilorin International Airport,
Ilorin, Kwara State,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.