West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE) – Our client, an Indigenous Fashion Retail Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The design and Production Assistant is responsible for planning production schedules and ensuring the production process is carried out within budget and on time.
- As a fashion design assistant, part of your role will be to research current fashion trends, forecasting what will be popular with consumers, and take inspiration from the world around you to create fresh and original designs with the head designer.
- You’ll aid in deciding on fabrics, colors, and patterns, produce sample designs and adjust them until the head designer is happy with the final product.
- Depending on your level of responsibility, you may work to your own brief or be given a brief to work with.
- Supervise store operations
- Send inventory to stockist monthly and weekly
- Daily purchase production supplies
- Daily supervise the pattern sample made
- Daily quality control of the process and finished garments
- Daily supervise logbook
- Create a weekly task to tailor the logbook
- Create a weekly task list for tailors
- Daily manage production time and plan production tasks ahead
- Collate weekly payments for tailors
- Daily sketch designs in a sketchbook
- Weekly keep an inventory of suppliers and record stock when low
- Monthly create a schedule for workshop and maintenance
- Responsible for bridal / bridesmaids fitting.
NGN 60,000 – 70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2021.