Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more.
Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous foodmanufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional House Cook
- Cooking and preparing a variety of fresh nutritious meals and other refreshments.
- Preparing varieties of native and continental dishes.
- Ensuring that appropriate levels of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained in the kitchen.
- Taking into account the wishes of clients when planning of menus.
- Making sure good nutritional standards are maintained when preparing meals.
- Responsible for high standards of food, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Purchase and ordering of relevant condiments, vegetable etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
- Minimum of five (5) years experience
- Candidate must come be an indigene of Rivers, Cross Rivers or Akwa Ibom State of Nigeria.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos State
- Must be skilled in the preparation of both native and continental dishes.
- Proven experience as cook
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Must be available to work on weekends
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Food preparation
- Attention to detail
- Target driven
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position Title (i.e Professional House Cook) as the subject of the mail.