We an indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position below suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Assistant Gender, Mainstreaming and Knowledge Management
Job Code: TSU107
- The incumbent will support gender mainstreaming activities in existing HIV prevention, care and treatment program implementation. S/he will assist in the design and delivery of realistic and pragmatic gender strategies and programming interventions that will lead to positive gender equality outcomes for clients receiving services.
- The development and review of tools, frameworks and resources to enable better gender integration in the project and highlight CIHP’s gender equality programming, successes and lessons learned.
- The jobholder will also promote knowledge management processes by strengthening links between knowledge sharing and information systems, alongside improving integration between the various organizational information systems.
- S/he will support the organization’s knowledge sharing program such as knowledge fairs, site visits and interviews, maintaining communications on knowledge sharing within and across the organization. Identify and share innovative, efficient and effective ways to engage audiences /facilitate sharing and collaboration.
- Manage the successful execution of knowledge sharing events including periodic seminars/webinars, workshops, conferences, and peer learning sessions. Ensure that relevant project experiences (including success stories), outputs and lessons learned are captured, documented and disseminated, in line with best practices.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Public Health or relevant field, with at least 2 years’ experience in a training, program management or organizational development role in a similar setting.
- Prior experience working in the field of gender related projects. Familiarity with principles of organizational learning and development, and their link to social change.
- Demonstrated understanding of knowledge management principles and capacity to deliver knowledge management and/or organizational learning activities.
- Ability to link content development and engagement strategies that facilitate timely, useful delivery of information through project learning platforms and activities.
- Ability to translate technical information into practical guidance, tools and effectively communicate these using print, electronic, social media and presentation media.
- Evidence of work portfolio. Willingness to travel to the field and work in a participatory manner with a variety of populations. Sensitivity to cultures and social systems, and genuine interest in capacity building responses to development issues.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the Application Documents below in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current CV
- Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location.
- The subject of the email should be the “Job Code, Location And Applicant Full Name”; e.g. COM 01, Abuja, ESTHER ISA
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.