Eko Innovation is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager (Acceleration)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
About The Role
- The Program Manager Business Acceleration will be responsible for the strategic identification and scaling of Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) to growth, building them into enterprises.
- The focus is to help drive companies from early stage to rapid growth and transform them into enterprises.
- Identifying relevant & viable businesses through an in-house selection platform to be created.
- Project managing the value chain process of acceleration including strong stakeholder management for maximum visibility and business success.
- Contribute to development, planning of our venture support programs and formats
- Design and supervise learning platform and curricula for business development
- Drive and ensure business start-ups meets and deliver their set business objectives
- Project-manage their activities all year round to ensure they meet their marketing, sales & revenue targets.
- Organizing and coordinating in-house activities (workshops, networking, lunch and learns, movie nights, outings, etc) aimed at growing the community and adding value to our members and their businesses.
- Develop business plans and present to management quarterly
- Conduct local and global venture scouting with both private & public partners
- Manage our acceleration calls for applications, shortlisting & interviews
- Manage stakeholders that relate to our acceleration activities
- Government, public & social sector projects
Job Requirements and Personality Traits
- 3+ years post-graduate experience in business development, management & support or other relevant positions
- You love working with start-ups or even started one.
- Excellent track records of meeting and exceeding Project management KPIs
- You have good knowledge of startup methodologies (Lean startup,BMC, rapid prototyping etc)
- The ideal candidate MUST have experience in business development and a developing knowledge of accelerator programmes.
- A self-motivated team player, a dynamic, entrepreneurial person with a keen passion for helping entrepreneurs succeed. Adept at managing multiple projects at once, very detail-oriented and organized, learn quickly, and have a track record of being adaptable in a fluid, high-growth environment.
Leadership and Growth Behaviors:
- Act like An Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- Develop self and others: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions / recommendations.
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- Performance Driven and Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her / his peers.
- Fast / Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.