Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
Risk Control enjoys the trust of fortune 100 and 500 companies as well as local banks and large corporations and our services such as Background Checks, Security Risk Assessment, Accredited Security Training, Security Consulting, Anti-Counterfeiting, Forensic Solutions are trusted by these organizations in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programmer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing
NGN65,000 – 75,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.