Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Expediting Coordinator
Location: Rivers, Nigeria
About the Job
- Coordinate efficiently and efficaciously Expediters in order to reach project goals by means of cost effective and result oriented solutions according to Company network synergies, best practices and procedures.
- Ensure availability of purchased goods and relevant necessary documentation at the established delivery point, in accordance with purchase order requirements/conditions, delivery time and project procedures.
- Ensure timely update of Company Information Tools/Systems (either directly or by Expediters) with the most reliable and up to-date information on supply progress (i.e. Engineering, Suborder Issuance, Material Availability, Manufacturing, Expected Delivery Date).
- Report in a prompt manner to the Project Material Manager and to the management of the Project criticalities related to the project supplies and any deviation with respect to the contractual delivery time.
- Ensure the execution of expediting activities on Project purchased goods in connection and cooperation with the assigned expediters
- Ensure regular communication with the assigned expediters in order to circulate the most updated information from the Vendors to the Project and vice versa
- Ensure the continuous monitoring of expected milestones achievements related to POs and provide relevant reporting
- Ensure continuous communication with all Project Post Order assigned resources to assure any possible optimization in the process flow (i.e. inspection, shipping activities)
- Support the Project Material Manager for the verification of all information included in the Material Status Report and activate all necessary post order resources to ensure prompt update of the Company System (i.e. SAP)
- Ensure the effective and methodical use of Systems, Applications and Tools adopted by Company and/or project (i.e. SAP, Data warehouse) for managing Post Order Management activities
- Ensure project feedbacks to relevant Functions in order to capitalize experiences
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Science / Engineering / Logistics and Supply Chain Management / Shipping Management or any other relevant/ closely related field
- Minimum of about 5 to 7 years’ relevant experience in the energy industry
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online