Deep Blue Energy Services Limited is an oil and gas resource and solution management company. Our mission is to help our clients have a seamless and stress free avenue in doing business within their region of operation using the highest level of ethical and professional standard.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Individual must be responsible for the delivery of the project in accordance with contractual arrangements/agreements and financial outcome to achieve the required financial objectives.
- He shall be responsible for the review and endorsement of project summary reports (PSR), monitor all actions in respect of the risk register and project contingencies.
- He shall be responsible for on-going and active liaison with other project managers to identify and resolve issues and safeguard the interest of the business unit.
- He shall manage and coordinate all resources required to estimate, plan, monitor and report progress for the project
- The Project Manager shall lead a team of project and discipline engineers, project services personnel, and will interface widely with HSEQ, subsurface, wells, commercial & operations functions throughout the project.
- He shall also ensure control over cost, schedule and appropriate risk management by interfacing directly with the Project Services Lead and the other functions.
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any related technical certification
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a similar role in the oil and gas sector
- Expert knowledge in planning systems, processes and procedures
- Expert knowledge of estimating standards and practices
- Conversant with document control and managerial practices.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.