Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager – Buildings (M / F / D)
- Monitoring of contract management
- Customer acquisition and preparation of tenders
- Reporting to regional management
- Monitoring the technical implementation / specifications
- Cost-optimized use of personnel
- Control of the performance plan, calculation and result control
- Completed degree in Civil Engineering (Bachelor / Master / Dipl. Ing. FH / TU)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Ideally, you already have international experience
- Technical competencies and expertise
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- In addition to a friendly international team, you can expect varied and demanding activities in an independent field of activity
- We offer modern work infrastructure, performance-related remuneration and foreign allowances with a low tax burden
- Accommodation in the company’s own camp is provided free of charge
- Safe on the move: International SOS is our partner for travel safety, health care and medical advice for employees before and during a trip abroad. In addition, the JBN offers medical care on site.
Application Closing Date