Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, the leading construction contractor in Nigeria, has been combining tradition and future for over 50 years by planning and completing outstanding construction projects locally using our extensive experience. Globally, responsibly and flexibly. We continuously tread new paths to provide our clients with perfect solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager, Facade (m/f/x)
Job Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a suitable candidate for a complex facade renovation project of a high-rise building (dismantling of the old facade and renovation). Are you interested?
What duties will you have?
- You will monitor contract management and prepare different variants.
- You will monitor projects, quality, progress and costs and are responsible for customer acquisition and the preparation of tenders.
- You also will report to the regional management and monitor the technical implementation.
- You will deploy staff in a cost-optimised manner and keep an eye on everything in this regard.
- You will control the performance plan, the calculation and the results in the project.
- Managing staff and coordinating scheduling using MS Project round off your profile.
What skills must you have?
- You have completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Alternatively, you have completed an apprenticeship in facade construction / steel construction and have acquired sound knowledge and experience in project management.
- In addition, you can look back on several years of experience in the renovation of complex exterior facades and demonstrate technical competence and expertise.
- Ideally, you have already been abroad on a professional basis and have gained experience there.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
- Teamwork suits you; you are flexible and entrepreneurial in your thinking.
What Can We Offer You?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- If your family wishes to join you, we have our own kindergarten in Abuja and a school which complies with school standards in the States of Hesse and Thuringia.
- We will provide you with a company car and driver and we work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We look forward to receiving your application.
- We will respond to your message within three weeks and will definitely get back to you. That’s a promise.
- Do you have any more questions? Simply give us a call or write to us via: Cathrin Diel, Human Resources, + 49 611 1390 3838