Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager, Furniture and Interior Design (M / F / X)
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, the leading construction contractor in Nigeria, has been combining tradition and future for over 50 years by planning and completing outstanding construction projects locally using our extensive experience. Globally, responsibly and flexibly. We continuously tread new paths to provide our clients with perfect solutions. Would you like to achieve our joint targets in a highly motivated and committed team?
- Then we are looking to recruit you as a full-time Project Manager Furniture and Interior Design (m / f / x) in Abuja at the Abuja Furniture Production / Nigeria.
- AFP Furniture Production is a subsidiary of Julius Berger Nigeria Plc and thus part of the largest employer in Nigeria. With more than 360 employees, AFP is a leading manufacturer in the field of furniture and interior design. We realize nationwide projects for private customers, state institutions as well as internal company interior fittings.
What duties will you have?
- You are responsible for the commercial and technical order processing of furniture production as well as for customer support and acquisition.
- You are responsible for the planning, organization and implementation of projects.
- You are the link between the client and their contact person and are responsible for the internal coordination between design, production, purchasing and logistics.
- Furthermore, you organize the daily assembly work after consultation with the assembly management.
- You are responsible for monitoring and enforcing compliance with occupational safety and accident prevention regulations as well as quality management.
What skills must you have?
- You have a degree in Engineering (M / F / D) in the field of Wood Technology or Interior Design, Wood Technician or have completed a comparable technical training.
- You can demonstrate several years of professional experience as a carpenter, especially in the responsible execution in the project business (desirable in the field of interior design or residences).
- You have strong organizational skills as well as communication skills and experience in leading a project team.
- You have experience with order processing in the ERP – system (preferably with program Kuhnle Holz) and have user skills in CAD-2D and -3D (preferably AutoCAD, PaletteCAD) and MS-Office.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Your willingness to travel internationally rounds off your profile.
What can we offer you?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- If your family wishes to join you, we have our own kindergarten in Abuja and a school which complies with school standards in the States of Hesse and Thuringia.
- We will provide you with a company car and driver and we work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date