We are glad to inform you that PTDF Scholarship 2019/2020 Application for Undergraduates & Postgraduates is Out. Right here are all you need to know and also guide on how to apply for PTDF Scholarship 2019 Application for Undergraduates & Postgraduates online. The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) is the Federal Government agency with the mandate of developing indigenous human capacity and petroleum technology to meet the needs of the oil and gas industry.
The Fund hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerians to apply for the 2019/20 Undergraduate scholarships for students in Nigerian Federal Universities.
Note: The 2019/20 Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Scholarship for Undergraduate Awards in Nigerian Federal Universities
PTDF Scholarship 2019/2020 Application Requirements
- Applicants must be full time students in any of the Federal Universities
- Applicants must be in their second year of study
- Possess 5 credits in WAEC/SSCE/NECO including English Language and Mathematics
- Possess a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 on scale of 5 or 3.0 on a scale of 4 which is equivalent to 2.1 in the first year for the 2017/18 batch of students
- Applicants should provide their transcripts for the first year of study
Undergraduate applicants who meet the above requirements are to upload the following documents:
- Evidence of statement of WAEC/SSCE/NECO results with at least 5 credits, including English Language and Mathematics
- Letter of admission into the University
- First year academic transcript(s)
- Evidence of state of origin and local government
- Personal statement of a minimum of 100 words stating reasons for undertaking the course of study
- Recent passport photograph.
Applicants are to please note the following:
- Application is restricted to Federal Universities only
- Possession of valid admission letter into the University is compulsory for all applicants
- Postgraduate applicant’s admission letter should be within a validity period of 12 months
- Postgraduate applicants who meet the requirements shall be shortlisted for interviews before final selection of successful candidates
- Undergraduate applicants must have completed their first year and are currently in their second year of studies
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Other Related Scholarships
- DESOPADEC Bursary 2019/2020 Scholarship Application Form is Out – Apply Now
- NNPC/Total National Merit 2019/2020 Scholarship Scheme & How to Apply
- NNPC/Shell SNEPCo 2019 Scholarship Application Procedure and How to Apply
- Edo State 2019 Graduate Internship Programme (EDO-GIP) & How to Apply