PTI 2018/2019 Admission Form – This is to inform all candidates, who took part in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that the Petroleum Training Institute of Nigeria has commenced the sale of POST UTME Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
PTI 2018/2019 Admission Form Important Notice
All candidate who scored 150 and above can apply for the 2018/2019 Admission screening, but they must submit UTME slip for verification
The Screening will take place at various Department in PTI.
On-line application will start from Tuesday, 17th August,2018
Application website closes at 6.00pm on Friday, 8TH September 2018
PTI Admission Form 2018 Requirements:
i. Candidates are required to visit www.pti.edu.ng. to generate a RRR CODE with N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira only) for Centre screening (the cost covers honoraria for Centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security) payment should be made to any bank.
PROCEDURE TO OBTAIN PTI 2018/2019 ADMISSION FORM
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on “Admission Menu” and Click POST UTME SCREEENING.
- Fill in the on-line “Sign on page” and click on “click here to sign up” at the bottom of page. (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use and click submit).
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to the bank for payment, make sure you keep the RRR code print out.
- After the payment of N5000.00 which is the cost of Screening, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on RETURN TO SCREENING under Admission Menu.
- Enter your user name and password and click LOGIN.
- Fill in the online screening form and print out the completed online.
Note: Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Recommended for you?