Are you looking for PWC Graduate Trainee 2019/2020 Recruitment Job Vacancy Form Portal? Do you want to see how to Apply for PWC Graduate Trainee 2019 recruitment Jobs now? If yes, then keep reading the information here. If you don’t know much about the ongoing PWC Graduate Trainee recruitment 2019 kindly read it from here: PWC Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2019 Programme.
PWC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 Programme has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the PWC Nigeria Careers Application. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the PWC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- How can I apply for PWC Graduate Trainee 2019 Application Form?
- Is PWC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 Application Form out?
- When will PWC Graduate Trainee 2019 Recruitment start?
- I need PWC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 updates?
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client is widely recognised as the most experienced and strongest Specialist Life Assurance organization in Nigeria. The company serves thousands of customers with personalised insurance products tailored for each stage of their lives.
Driven by innovation, excellent customer service delivery and prompt claims settlement, our client operates a network of 18 branch offices and offers a creative suite of Protection (Term Assurance and Group Life), Savings and Investment Products.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
Reference Number: 130-PEO01094
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Career Opportunity of a Lifetime…
- Are you innovative, young, vibrant and willing to kick off your career in the insurance industry? Here is your opportunity to join a forward-looking company that is determined to invest in your potential and the success of your career.
PWC Graduate Trainee 2019/2020 Recruitment Job Vacancy Requirements
- Candidates not more than 25 years old by December 2019 or 27 years old for graduates of specialized courses e.g. Engineers, Lawyers, Doctors
- Minimum of Second class lower division/upper credit from a reputable University/Polytechnic
- Must have completed NYSC by August 2019
- 4 A’s/B’s in one sitting or its equivalent from Secondary School graduation exams
- Verifiable track record of leadership experience e.g School Prefect, A leader in any Student Organisation or Community Service
- Possession of a Master’s degree would be an added advantage
What’s In It For You
Investment in your potential, and lifetime success through:
- Competitive benefits
- Clear career progression and an opportunity to grow through the ranks
- Digitally enabled, innovative and dynamic work environment
- Structured and holistic training
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online