PYES Registration 2019 Update – See Today’s Latest P-YES Recruitment 2019 Update Here at www.pyes.gov.ng
Do you want to for PYES Registration 2019 but you don’t know how to apply? or do you wish to know if P-YES Recruitment 2019 has started or when it is going to start? So if you want to apply for P–YES Registration 2019/2020 Form Portal right now then read further.
The presidential youth empowerment scheme 2019 is government’s vision to raise a youth population that will be empowered to fight the scourge of unemployment and poverty.
There’s a whole lot happening now that concerns upcoming P-YES Recruitment 2019 exercise which we are going to reveal to you so read through.
We’re going to give you the complete P-YES News 2019 Update. You’ll see the up-to-date information P-YES Recruitment 2019 news update.
News about P-YES is almost everywhere now online and we’ve decided to get get you only the best trending news today.
Government of the Federation recently announces P-YES recruitment 2019 Exercise is to commence in few weeks from now.
We advise you to patiently go through this publication very well. We published this article just to keep you informed with today’s Latest PYES Recruitment 2019 Update Here at www.applicant.p-yes.gov.ng/signup.
P-YES job recruitment as we know today is open for unemployed graduates and undergraduates in Nigeria. Youths that is unemployed are to apply for P-YES Recruitment 2019 exercise as soon as the application form is available online.
The said PYES Registration 2019 which supposed to have started earlier January 2019 has been rescheduled to commence anytime soon. So if you would like to apply for PYES Recruitment 2019 then you have to get the required documents.
There are 5 programmes or more under PYES which is listed below:
- ICT & Mobile money
- Technical Acquisition
P-YES Recruitment 2019 Application Selection Process.
1. You are required to write a test
2. Success in the test qualifies you to be selected into the P-YES program
2. Once you are selected, a congratulatory message is sent to you
3. This message carries a link enabling you to search on the selection site using your phone number for the LGA where you would do your physical verification
3. You are to proceed to the LGA attached to your name on the selection site for your physical verification.
How to apply for PYES Registration 2019 Exercise Online?
- Visit the www.p-yes.gov.ng
- Enter your username and password
- Connect with your social media either Facebook or Twitter
- Click on post on Facebook or Twitter
- Proceed to change your password
- Register your State of residence and LGA of residence
- Welcome to your profile page
- Click on ‘‘my profile’’ and edit your Personal information and Bank details with the right details belonging to only you as a volunteer (if you use your friend’s/family member details, the bank will be unable to confirm your details and you would not be paid).
- Failure to update your bank information on time will result in delay of payment.
- The profile is yours, familiarize yourself with your profile by going through the prepare session.
We have observed that some number of people don’t pay attention to instructions. The P-YES Recruitment 2019 application will be open for Graduate and Non Graduate Category.
Please before you proceed with P-YES Recruitment 2018 application make sure you have all the requirement s listed below.
1.Applicant must have, at least, one valid means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC)
2.Degree certificate, SSCE/NECO/NABTEB or it’s equivalent
3.NYSC discharge certificate
4. NYSC Number
6. Passport photographs
7. Active e_mail address.
What are the P-YES Beneficiaries benefits of this program?
- A Computing Device that will contain information necessary for the specific engagements.
- Entrepreneurial and Employability skills
- National Skills Qualification Certificate
- Monthly Stipends
Please note that the PYES Registration 2019 Portal will NOW open within a few weeks. We will communicate proper details shortly so please spread the news.