International Aviation College – We are an International Aviation College established in Nigeria and working towards making a great difference in the Aviation Industry. This College was established to provide Pilot Training and Aviation related Courses; Aircraft Engineers, Helicopter Pilots, Airline re-current training, Flight Dispatchers, Air Traffic Control, Initial and Recurrent Training programs. Our long term objective is to award Student Certificates in Aviation Management.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Illorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- The applicant shall be required to support the continuous improvement and maintenance of the College’s Quality Management system amongst other duties.
- The Quality Assurance Engineer shall report directly to the Quality Assurance Manager and should not be less than 30 years of age.
- The applicant must possess an AMEL or B.Engr Industrial / Mechanical Engineering or its equivalence, previous comparative experience of at least three (3) years within aviation maintenance or manufacturing preferred.
- Must be a person of high/proven integrity and strong moral character with excellent interpersonal relations.
Salary and Allowances
- An attractive salary and contractual package will be offered to the right candidate in line with the College’s salary scale.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2021.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply with a typewritten application with a comprehensive CV (maximum of 3 pages).
The Curriculum Vitae (CV) should include the following information:
- Name in full (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place of Birth
- Date of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Permanent home address
- Current postal address / Phone number
- Marital status
- Educational Institution attended with dates
- Academic and Professional qualification with dates
- Academic honours and membership of professional bodies
- Previous experience on post held and duration with dates
- Present employment status with date
- Description of present duty
- Extra curriculum activities and
- Names and address of three (3) referees.
Applications should be submitted under confidential cover in a brown envelope sealed and marked “QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER”, and addressed to:
International Aviation College,
Lagos Express Road by Ilorin International Airport,
Ilorin, Kwara State,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.