Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Manufacturing Company specialized in the production of chemicals and fertilizers is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Oversees the collection and production samples to evaluate the quality
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods or stability samples.
- Inspect all product returns, analyze the defect, and document the findings.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Verify all processes are conforming to established quality standards and required customer specifications.
- Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on the appropriateness of data for release.
- Investigate customer complaints regarding quality issues and develop a solution.
- Record, compile and prepare reports for analysis and evaluation.
- Implement quality control training programs.
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry, Engineering, Operations, or Quality strongly preferred
- Minimum of 15 years experience in a supervisory role as a Quality Manager), preferably Perform and closure manufacturing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Quality management system requirements.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in the preform manufacturing Industry is preferred.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.