Fadac Resources – Our client, a leading Nigerian Packaging Industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Locations: Lagos and Kaduna
- My client is a leading Nigerian Packaging Industry. They specialize in the production of Preforms for the Beverage and Edible oil markets and the production of Jerry Cans for the Lubricant Oil industry. They are in need of a Quality Control Manager in Lagos and Kaduna.
- Will handle quality activities of unit 3
- Making incoming RAW MATERIAL test report for all the material received.
- Making test report of all the new jobs running in shift.
- Keeping samples of first run for reference.
- Making CAPA on monthly basis.
- Keeping track record of complaints and daily quality testing’s.
- Placing non-conforming products on hold for either grinding or management decision.
- Daily entry of production records, batch number and packers name for future reference.
- Writing of quality report daily for effective communication between shift officers.
- Attending to customer complaints.
- Attending meeting with customer as per request.
- Supervision of dispatch procedure to ensure adequate handling/loading of products.
- Ensure all machine operators and packers employ GMP (good manufacturing practices) while on the production floor.
- Preparing certificate of analysis for products to be dispatched.
- Maintain all lab testing instruments and follow the calibration schedule.
- Setting requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Devising and reviewing specifications for products or processes.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Proven experience as a quality manager for at least 5-6 years.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Will work from Monday to Saturday.
- Experience in Plastic industry (PETISBM, PET Injection, Injection Molding, Blow Molding) will be given weightage.
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a result-driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills, proficient in MS Office, ERP system
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- In-depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- Experience in QMS, HACCP will an added advantage
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2021.