Quality Control Officer 2018 Job Vacancy available at Fadac Resources interested and qualify applicant can apply now. Our client is a multinational leading flexible and packaging manufacturing company in Nigeria producing flexible packaging and PET bottles and plays a major role to various FMCG in Nigeria. They have clients such as Unilever, P&G, Coca cola, Nestle etc.
Other Related Jobs
Bell Oil and Gas Recruitment 2018 For Graduate & Exp. Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
2018 ECOWAS Recruitment See Positions and How to Apply Online
Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2018 See Positions and How to Apply Online
DoviLearn 2018/2019 Free Online Short Courses | Enroll Now
Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Location: Ota, Ogun
- The primary responsibility of a quality control officer is to ensure products meet quality and efficiency standards set by the company.
- He or she will assist in formulation, production and testing of industrial coatings and keep meticulous and detailed records of activities.
- In this position, you will maintain quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, finished products, and recording the results.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are a must, as well as a keen attention to detail.
- Familiarity with using a computer is must.
- Candidates with product development experience in paint, coatings, Plastic or chemical industry may apply.Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
- Hands-on experience on use of photo spectrometer machine
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- B.Sc in Chemistry
- At least 2 years Experience in the paint or plastic industry with Spectrometer experience
- Ability to read & interpret technical directions & perform formulation.
- Strong understanding of fundamental chemistry & polymeric structure/property relationships
- Disciplined problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain and teach methodologies
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online