Achievers University, Owo was approved and licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2007. The institution commenced academic activities on 2nd April, 2008. The University, which is situated in a serene and conducive environment, has matriculated 13 sets of students and ‘graduated nine sets of ‘Achiever’ who are making their marks in all spheres of human endeavours. The University now fully operates at its permanent site at Km 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo.
Because of the need to reposition the University as well as sustain her remarkable achievements, we are currently seeking academic staff with outstanding integrity and demonstrable leadership qualities to join our highly motivated team in moving the University forward in her next phase of growth and development within the capacity below:
Job Title: Reader (Associate Professor)
Location: Owo, Ondo
Slot: 25 Openings
We need lecturers who can lecture any of the following disciplines:
- Business Administration
- Banking & Finance
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Criminology & Security Studies
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nursing Science
- Plant Science & Biotechnology
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates must possess a Ph.D. in the relevant subject areas with at least 8 years of teaching, research or professional experience in a university or any other tertiary institution.
- Candidates must have a record of substantial publications, evidence of postgraduate supervision, and ability to initiate and develop research.
- In addition candidates must possess a good measure of academic leadership, teamwork as well as some administrative experience in working with interdisciplinary groups.
Salary, allowances and other benefits are as approved by the Governing Council of Achievers University (AUTSS) and compare favourably with the AUSS of federal universities.
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their Applications along with Curriculum Vitae, Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees, including copies of their credentials to: email@example.com
Note: Candidates should also request their referees to forward their reports to: firstname.lastname@example.org