Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 5 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic , sustainable and clients oriented.
Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Advisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a professional a real estate advisor is responsible for giving advice to clients based on matters of investments in the real estate market; he/she may also work as a realtor who provides assistance to clients in the process of selling and/or buying properties.
- Finding, scouting, and identifying investors with property consultancy needs
- Keeping in touch with clients via calls and emails to notify them of the consultancy services offer
- Securing a consulting deal by preparing and presenting business proposals to clients to convince them of his/her consultancy services
- Advertising, marketing, and promoting property vacancies to attract prospective tenants
- Carrying out thorough research and analysis of the real estate and/or property market to identify areas with increasing demand and profitability
- Maintaining up-to-date and accurate knowledge of government policies and relationships with legal professionals and other consultants to exchange information and boost personal networks
- Liaising with legal counsels to prepare sale and lease documents
- Overseeing and handling negotiations withreal estate agentsand/or realtors on behalf of clients.
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field is preferred.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online